Due to the recent developments concerning Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to let our customers know that as an essential service, we at Lynn Auto Repair are still open and available to service your car needs at this time. We are implementing the following procedures while working on your vehicle. Our technicians will wear a mask as they enter your car, and will wipe down the steering wheel, shifter, buckle, and door handles as they exit with an antibacterial wipe or cleaner and as always, we will use a paper mat in the floorboard. If you are concerned about coming into our waiting room to drop off your vehicle, we are offering contact-less service.
Call us at 731-664-5782 and schedule an appointment. When you arrive in the parking lot, give us another call and leave your key in the floorboard, unlocked. (Please leave only the key to car and remote) We can call you with a diagnosis, and when finished can take payment by credit card over the phone. Lynn Auto Repair employees look forward to taking care of your car needs.
Lynn Auto Repair has continued to repair vehicles from the same location since July of 1990. We employ ASE Certified Auto Technicians working out of seven bays with four lifts and one walk under the pit. Our test equipment includes Autel, AutoLogic BMW, VIDA Volvo, SnapOn, Ford IDS, GM Tech 2, Master Tech, Mitchel ON-Demand, and Identifix for electronic and computer problems.
Our automotive mechanics (technicians) are; Richard Holmes, Daniel Lynn, David Greene, Cody Hathorn, John Greene and Caleb Jessie.
Our office; accounting and customer service is staffed by experienced personnel Tammy Blackwell, Regina Lynn, Debra Demoulin, and Courtney Lynn.
Every day when we open our doors at Lynn Auto Repair in Jackson, TN our goal is to provide great customer service, by offering affordable automotive and truck repair service performed by highly trained technicians at the highest industry standard. By implementing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be repaired to factory specifications for your specific car or truck.
We believe in honest repairs and we demonstrate that by fully explaining the repair or service you are receiving. We also give you an estimate or quote before work is performed. When you choose Lynn Auto Repair in Jackson, TN, you are choosing professional automotive repair and maintenance performed by expert automotive technicians. At Lynn Auto Repair you can expect:
- Affordable service that is performed at the highest industry standards, which makes for a great value
- The truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs
- An estimate or quote before any repairs are performed
- A light inspection of your vehicle during any service, when requested, that will identify needed maintenance or repairs. We can also perform a Full Inspection for a fee, which may save you trouble & money down the road
- To be treated with respect and a smile
- A full explanation of any repairs performed or services recommended
What makes us successful at what we do:
- We are knowledgeable about late model Domestic and Foreign cars, trucks, vans, and sports utility vehicles
- We have the best, up to date testing and diagnostic equipment, high-quality tools, with trained technicians
- We use high-quality parts: Original Equipment Manufacturer in many cases
- We have a very high percentage of repeat customers who are pleased with our services and recommend us to family and friends
- We will spend the extra time to perform the necessary testing to determine the real problem so you can be sure it is fixed correctly
- We use the latest technology in many aspects of automotive service not found at the dealer
- We love what we do and are dedicated to providing the best quality service we can taking pride in our work with a TEAM that CARES
JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER Engines & Transmissions?
1. PROVEN, Industry leader since 1942 with engines and transmissions throughout the USA. Pioneering 75 years of leadership in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
2. QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. TESTED, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for the automotive customer who depends on it.
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
Thank you for visiting Lynn Auto Repair in Jackson, TN. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer. Schedule your appointment today (731) 664-5782 or schedule here.